2018(e)ko abenduaren 17(a), astelehena
SECOND TERM
Today we started the second term of audio visual culture. I hope to learn a lot about filming and cinema because I think I don't have a lot of information and knowledge about these topics. Apart of Krissia's challenge we'll be working on classic films, a cultural herritage video and more.
Harpidetu honetara:
Argitaratu iruzkinak (Atom)
EDINBURGH
We had to do a twenty seconds per slide presentation about a city or town. I chose Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland. CLICK
-
We did a questionaire about Brexit to know what people think and know about this theme. CLICK HERE
-
We were asked to think about some questions around European Union, so we can play Kahoot in class. The one who does it better will be the on...
-
The film L'une chante l'autre pas is directed by Agnès Varda, it is a French film. The protagonists are Pauline, a 17 years old ...
iruzkinik ez:
Argitaratu iruzkina