2018(e)ko urriaren 22(a), astelehena

LETTERING


  Lettering is very important on comercials and marketing stuffs, because something as symple as the type of writing a shop's name, can attract more or less clients.

In class, we were doing some activities because of the European Day of Languages and the techer told us to write in a cardboard "welcome" in different languages (chinise, french, spanish, german, arabic...) and this is my result. I haven't done anything special or amazing because I am very bad drawing, so this have been pretty difficult to me.

I found these three lettering that attracted my attention in the street.

1. I liked this type of lettering because it is symple but it has something that gets your attention. The yellow is important because it is a very flashy colour.

                                                                                                                              
2. This lettering get my attention because it is a very pretty type of lettering and the star in the middle puts something special on it.
                                                            

3. I also like this lettering because it is very nice and elegant. I think that they have done it elegant because it is a jewelry shop and they want to do it classy.

iruzkinik ez:

Argitaratu iruzkina

EDINBURGH

We had to do a twenty seconds per slide presentation about a city or town. I chose Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland. CLICK