2018(e)ko urriaren 28(a), igandea

PHOTOGRAPHER'S TIP


We have been working for some days in the photography and here I write some tips we learnt about:

· Rule of thirds

The canion is on a side of the screen and that is supposed to be the best composition for a good photograph. If the canion were in the middle of the screen the photo would look less profesional and nice.


· Framing

On this photo we can se a person in front of another frame.


                                                                                                      
· Rule of odds:
When the photo is composed by impaire subjects the picture usually looks better. I took two photos to check this rule and I think this rule have worked with this photo.




·Movement
I took this photo when I was hanging out with my friends at night. The picture looks very blurry and this give us the impression of movement.



· Golden hour
This is an image i had take from Urgull while the sun was setting. This type of pictures often is called as the ‘Golden hour’. We can see the sun going down between the clouds.


                                                                       
· Depth of field
I took this picture with an app that focus incorrectly the depths because I tried to take it with my mobile-phone’s camera and it did not work. It is a selfie and it is me with a friend, I tried to concentrate the attention on us










iruzkinik ez:

Argitaratu iruzkina

EDINBURGH

We had to do a twenty seconds per slide presentation about a city or town. I chose Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland. CLICK