2019(e)ko otsailaren 25(a), astelehena

MY EVALUATION


     This is the end of the second term and we were ask to do an evaluation about it.

     I liked the videos we did on this term because I have had fun doing them and it also was entertaining. Certainly, I think it was too much work and I'd rather have less work because we always had something to work on and we have more things to do. I liked doing the videos and those things but I did not like at all the film analysis.

     I learnt a lot about video editing althought it was complicated to me to understand how the video editors work. I consider I worked well and without complaining.

iruzkinik ez:

Argitaratu iruzkina

EDINBURGH

We had to do a twenty seconds per slide presentation about a city or town. I chose Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland. CLICK